Ms. Gal has over a decade of experience in the field of intellectual property law. She is an expert in the areas of protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights, and represents Israeli companies in their international activity and many international brands in Israel. Ms. Gal is also an expert in the protection of designs in Israel and overseas and their enforcement in the Israeli courts.
Ms. Gal advises clients in a wide variety of industries, including fashion, apparel, medical devices, consumer goods and services, aviation, energy, food and beverages, optics, insurance and financial services, software and telecommunications and manages their trademarks portfolio.
Ms. Gal accompanies enterprises in the creation and implementation of their trademark strategy. She guides on proper trademark selection and use through registration, enforcement and dispute resolution, assisting her clients in increasing their brand value worldwide. She also performs due diligence of IP cases for acquisition or investment transactions and writes legal opinions in intellectual property matters she is an expert in.
|Israel Bar Association, 1999.|
• Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya, L.L.B, 1998;
• Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya, B.A. in Business Administration, 1998.
• Partner, Eitan, Mehulal & Sadot, 2011-present;
• Partner, Eitan-Mehulal Law Group, 2005-2011;
• Associate, intern, and pre-intern, Eitan, Pearl, Latzer & Cohen-Zedek, 1995-2005.
|INTA, AIPPI, IP Committee of the Israeli Bar Association.|