Ms. Eitan is an expert in intellectual property law and commercial law. She assists companies in setting strategy, facilitating negotiations, structuring licensing and technology transfer agreements and international joint ventures. Much of her work is with high tech-related companies, medical devices, communication and semiconductor corporations.
Ms. Eitan is the driving force behind the Patent School (Master Program) of Haifa University, and a frequent speaker on business development, intellectual property and technology transaction matters at conferences on both sides of the Atlantic. Her specialty is client-oriented seminars on developing intellectual property portfolios and protection thereof. She is an active supporter on behalf of Israel’s hi-tech community as well as government hi-tech related initiatives, fostering international cooperation with markets in the U.S., Europe, and the Pacific Rim.
• Israel Bar Association, 1981;
• State Bar of California, 1987.
• Hebrew University, Jerusalem, B.S., Statistics, 1976;
• Hebrew University, Jerusalem, LL.B., 1980.
• Partner at Eitan, Mehulal & Sadot, 2011-present;
• Founding partner of the Eitan-Mehulal Law Group, 2005-2011;
• Founder and Managing Partner at the law office of Eitan, Pearl, Latzer & Cohen-Zedek, 1992-2005;
• Partner, Skjerven, Morrill, MacPherson, Franklin and Friel, San Jose, California, till 1992.
|Other Professional Experience|
• Chair, U.S.-Israel Science and Technology Commission;
• Lecturer at the Technion and Haifa University;
• Member of the Board of Director of Ramot, the technology transfer company of Tel Aviv University;
• Chairman of the Advisory Board of the Patent School, Haifa University;
• Member of Board of Director of Q Core Medical Ltd., a company co-owned by Eitan family.